Perfect for advanced 3D printing
DUAL PRO was designed for the most advanced applications of 3D printing using and combining two 1.75 mm materials for one object. Its vast applications range from rapid prototyping and product design to manufacturing market-ready products. It can print highly detailed and mechanical models with water soluble support, place colorful images on 3D objects, and more.
The toolhead can work with two plastic filaments of similar printing properties at the same time. Thanks to its unique single-nozzle construction including a mixer, DUAL PRO can be used for selective two-material 3D printing, printing with water soluble support, or mixing of filaments like ABS, M-ABS, PLA, HIPS, Flex materials, PVA, PET, ASA, Thermochrome, wood filaments, metal filaments, and many more.
Multi-material printing samples
These samples made with DUAL PRO include two-material objects, models printed with water soluble support, color mixing, and Image Mapping. Visit Use Cases section for more examples and real-life applications of 3D printing.
ZMorph 2.0 SX features interchangeable toolheads that allow users to switch digital fabrication method in a few quick steps. ZMorph is the only machine on the market with dedicated toolheads and software for single and two-material 3D printing, CNC milling, laser engraving, and thick paste extrusion.
More ZMorph products
- Construction: High-quality 3 mm aluminum frame
- Hot End: DUAL PRO fixed nozzle 1.75 Hot End
- Temperature control: 1 thermistor
- Temperature range: 0 – 250C
- Nozzle: 0.2 mm, 0.4 mm
- Motor: Nema 11 stepper with planetary gear x2
- Extrusion: Direct Drive
- Work area: 250 x 235 x 165 mm
- Recommended printing resolution: 0.2 mm
- Supported printing resolution: 0.025 – 0.4 mm
- Extruder dimensions: 170 x 115 x 70 mm