Experiment with thick paste printing
Thick Paste Extruder enables 2D and 3D printing of dense masses which are extruded at high pressure through an exchangeable nozzle. It has a wide potential for experimental applications in art projects, material research, and custom cake decorations. Its simple construction also makes it safe for educational purposes and working with children.
Print with ceramics and chocolate
The toolhead can print using medium and dense masses like ceramics, Nutella, chocolate and sugar toppings, and cookie dough. Users are also free to experiment with other materials like silicone, porcelain, avocado paste, or cheese, to achieve results through trial and error. Objects printed with the Thick Paste Extruder are not certified as eatable.
Thick paste printing samples
These samples were made with various materials using the Thick Paste Extruder. Visit Use Cases section for more examples and real-life applications.
ZMorph VX features interchangeable toolheads that allow users to switch digital fabrication method in a few quick steps. ZMorph is the only machine on the market with dedicated toolheads and software for single and two-material 3D printing, CNC milling, laser engraving, and thick paste extrusion.
More ZMorph products
- Construction: High-quality 3 mm aluminum frame
- Nozzle: 2 mm, 4 mm
- Motor: Nema 17 stepper
- Default work speed: 10 mm/s (depends on the material)
- Extrusion: Direct Drive
- Work area: up to 250 x 235 x 165 mm (without covers)
- Recommended printing resolution: 2 mm layer height (2000 microns)
- Supported printing resolution: 0.5 - 4 mm layer height (500 - 4000 microns)
- Material capacity: 100 ml
- Dimensions: 90 x 55 x 271 - 380 mm